Saturday, November 28, 2009

2009 FAMILY PORTRAIT SESSION



This was our second annual family portrait session and we went to Pitzer College for our photo shoot. The weather was a bit on the chilly side, but we still had a ton of fun. It's kind of a funny story how I met the photographers. It all started about 8 months ago when I became absolutely OBSESSED with flickr. I would browse through hundreds of photos everyday, just to see what other people are doing out there in the world. One day I typed in the word "Canon" and Kevin Ho's photos popped up. I really liked his style of photos and I have been following his work every since. A couple of weeks ago I just emailed Kevin out of the blue and asked him if he would do our family photo session. And to my surprise, he said yes! Kevin was kind enough to bring a 2nd shooter Lasonic Sivongxay  who was also a fantastic photographer. They mainly do fashion photography, so it was nice to get a different style of photography than what I am used to.

Of course being a photographer myself I had to shoot the other photographers in action as well!

0 people commented on this post:

LEAVE A COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Jeremy Chou Photoworks. Make your own badge here.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP