Monday, December 14, 2009

I LOVE CHRISTMAS



Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday of the entire year. I love the lights, the food, the decorations, break from work, spending time with my three favorite girls in the world, etc.. I love everything about it. We went to visit the in-laws the other day and they had the best Christmas decorations! Compare to what they come up with, our decorations look like it came from Ray Charles & Co.!

It's okay, though. What I lack in talent in making stuff myself, I make it up by taking pictures of stuff other people make. So there!

0 people commented on this post:

LEAVE A COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Jeremy Chou Photoworks. Make your own badge here.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP