Monday, December 7, 2009

OK....SO THIS IS WHAT I 'REALLY' LOOK LIKE




YIKES, yes that's me. And now you know why I stay behind the camera most of the time. There is also a reason why I am showing you this. As part of my standard service, I do minor touch up/air brushing for what I'd call "the money shot." This is that ONE shot that will be blown up to poster size and hung on your wall, passed along from generation to generation...maybe not that dramatic, but you get the idea. So to demonstrate, my asked my lovely wife take a picture of me and I will do a before/after comparision shot to show you guys what I will also do for your photos.

This is the "BEFORE" shot, not bad. But here's the AFTER shot...drum roll.....



Skin is smoothed out, blemishes removed, wrinkles removed (do I really have wrinkles??), and lighting corrected. Now THAT is one okay looking dude. As you can see the differnces are very subtle, but yet they make a dramatic difference in the picture. Most importantly, the picture doesn't look 'processed' at all!

This is going to be an ongoing post called "In The Darkroom" where I will demonstrate some of my techniques in getting the very best photo for you. If you have any other questions, feel free to leave me a comment or email me at jeremychou@gmail.com.

LEAVE A COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Jeremy Chou Photoworks. Make your own badge here.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP