Friday, December 18, 2009

PATRICK & AMY FAMILY PORTRAIT SESSION



I made a VERY last minute appointment with this family so they can get the photos in time for their Christmas cards. I am sooooo glad I did because they turned out to be such cool clients. By the time we were able to get together, the sun was setting, and I was fighting mother nature in order to get some variations in my shots. Luckily the kids cooperated, and we were able to get in quite a few shots before we completely lost daylight. The kids were absolutely adorable and even the baby hams it up for the camera! Enjoy the pictures.

0 people commented on this post:

LEAVE A COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Jeremy Chou Photoworks. Make your own badge here.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP