Saturday, January 23, 2010

FUN WITH MOBILE PHONE

FlickrDroid Upload

I have been wanting to do this post for a while, but I just didn't know where to start! I think most photographers can agree with me that photography is more than just a job, it's a passion. I see things as if I am looking at it through a camera lens. So I am always pulling over on the side of the road and taking snap shots. Which is great material for my blog, but my wife HATES it! It makes our road trips twice as long! But I digress. Since I got my brand spanking new Motorolla Droid Phone, I have been just obsessed with taking snap shots on the go. It's nice if I can bring my big 'ol SLR camera with me everywhere I go, but at times it's just not practical. So after browsing through almost all the available applications, I decided on a simple application called FxCamera for Android.

The program is absolutely free and I just love it! The vignetting (on soft setting) is great. It doesn't give you that mom-pop-wedding-portrait-with-oval-vignetting look (yes, I just made that up), and the Toy Cam setting, my favorite, gives you that cool, I am just too artsy-fartsy for you look. There is also a fisheye setting and polaroid setting. I am not such a big fan on the fisheye setting because it's wayyyyy too distorted. But the polaroid setting is pretty cool, I just choose not to use it.

Another great point-n-shoot type of camera that was recommended to me is Rocoh GR Digital III. It has a fast lens at f1.9, and fixed focal length at 28mm. It's just small enough that you can carry around without looking like a photographer.

Here's a snap shot I took while driving around in the neighborhood. If you live in southern california, you know we've been pounded by the rain the last week. The sun finally decided to come out and play today so I took this shot that showed the overhead power lines, blue sky, and the snow covered mountain. I hope you like it!

here's another shot
FlickrDroid Upload

1 people commented on this post:

Anonymous,  April 7, 2013 at 10:12 PM  

[url=http://www.shinesunglass.com/]Cheap Oakley Sunglasses[/url]
a quick summary of floral display fixtures
All of those other work space in your Shih Tzu Groom Shop should be planned and arranged by having an eye toward expansion. As your Shih Tzu Groom Shop business grows, you may want to hire another groomer, or bather, or more helpers. You will have to plan on adding 3 or more grooming tables..
Next, social experience is vital, and this includes the exchange of symbols. Only people attach meanings to words and symbols. Should you tell a dog to sit also it obeys then you may provide a snack.


[url=http://www.shinesunglass.com/]Cheap Oakley Sunglasses[/url]
athletic socks in many cases are bulkier than dress socks since they usually made from heavier cotton or any other materials
If you are still in your budget then bid on the product; hopefully you'll have found yourself a great pair of inexpensive sunglasses. Check back towards the site often, if you do not want to surrender and purchase a duplicate set of sunglasses you can find lucky and find a real designer pair available to purchase. Only a reminder when you need to do purchase a pair of sunglasses from the web, be sure and question shipping insurance, the very last thing you want would be to receive your new sunglasses broken from shipping..

[url=http://www.picknewera.com/]snpaback hats[/url]
[url=http://pinterest.com/tidehats/]snapback hats[/url]
[url=http://www.chaussuresjordannike.fr/]nike jordan spiz'ike[/url]

LEAVE A COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Jeremy Chou Photoworks. Make your own badge here.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP