Sunday, January 10, 2010

MY LUNCH WAS BETTER THAN YOUR LUNCH



For Christmas (what, you couldn't tell from the traditional American Christmas meal?) , my family usually gets together and have a rare lunch together with everybody. This year we chose a place called New Capital Seafood Restaurant in Rowland Heights, not too far from where we grew up. It's all Dim Sum and I loved it! For those of you that don't know what Dim Sum is, it's essentially small portions of food that are brought straight to your table by steamed carts. It doesn't get any fresher than that!

And after lunch we went back to my parents' house and had our annual gift exchange, where my parents also debuted their brand spanking new Mercedes ML350. That's a nice car, I don't care what angle you look at it. And trust me, I did look at it from every angle. Enjoy the pictures!

0 people commented on this post:

LEAVE A COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Jeremy Chou Photoworks. Make your own badge here.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP