Sunday, January 3, 2010

RYAN'S 2ND YEAR PORTRAIT SESSION


I LOVE repeat clients! It's great that clients have me take their pictures one time, but for them to come back a SECOND time is huge. Ryan's parents is one of those cool clients. I had the honor of photographing Ryan about 6 months ago,and you can click here to see the photos from that session. It's just fun to see how much my understanding of photography has grown since that time, too!

Anyways, we had so much fun taking pictures of Ryan, even though he refused to climb up a tree branch for us. I brought my secret weapon the bubble gun, and we had a blast making bubbles....trying to take the bubble gun away from Ryan is a different story! Enjoy the pictures.

0 people commented on this post:

LEAVE A COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Jeremy Chou Photoworks. Make your own badge here.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP