Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



Thanks to everybody that was kind enough to send us a Christmas card. We are extremely grateful for all the great friends and family that we are surrounded with. Holidays wouldn't be the same without all of you.

Personally, I am grateful for all the wonderful people I have met this year through my photography business. I look forward to the future and I can't wait to see what next year brings!

We wish everybody a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

0 people commented on this post:

LEAVE A COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Jeremy Chou Photoworks. Make your own badge here.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP