Monday, December 28, 2009

WEBSITE IS LAUNCHED!



OMG!! My temporary website is finally up!! Setting up a website is a lot harder than I originally anticipated. The amount of hours and research that go into a presentable website is just mind blowing. As you can see, I finally found a website that is suitable for the vision I have of my photography business. I wanted something clean, modern, easy to navigate, and most importantly that shows off my photographs in a straight forward fashion. After much research I came upon a web service called http://www.wix.com/ that allows the user to create a flash based website with no knowledge of 'coding.' If you don't know what coding means, exactly my point. So far I am still working out some bugs, but at least the front page is up and running! Come back in couple of weeks for the full (hopefully) website launch!.

the actual website address is www.jeremychouphotoworks.net. You can also reach me at my new email address jeremy@jeremychouphotoworks.net.

0 people commented on this post:

LEAVE A COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Jeremy Chou Photoworks. Make your own badge here.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP