Friday, December 4, 2009

MONTALVO FAMILY PORTRAIT SESSION



I had the pleasure of meeting up with the Montalvo's for a family/maternity shoot last weekend. Even though the mommy is about 8 months pregnant, she was still up for doing anything I came up with. What a trooper! At one time I tried to get the whole family to sit on a branch...yeah, didn't quite work out as I thought. We ended up having AJ climb up on the branch, and mommy/daddy held on to his hands instead. Overall it was another great family shoot, I can't wait to meet the new baby!

LEAVE A COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Jeremy Chou Photoworks. Make your own badge here.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP