Saturday, December 5, 2009

MY LUNCH WAS BETTER THAN YOUR LUNCH



I am starting a new series on the blog called "my lunch was better than your lunch." It's just another excuse for me to go to a good restaurant and eat something nice. Also other than people, my second favorite subject to shoot has to be food.

The wife and I went to Luise's Trattoria in Pasadena, CA today, and this is what I had for lunch. It's Grilled Breast of Chicken Marinated in
Fresh Herbs, Garlic, Olive Oil & Aged Balsamic.
Served with Braised Spinach & Seasonal
Vegetables. It gets a solid 8 out of 10 from me. The only thing I didn't like was how much butter it had in it. But other than that, PERFECTION!

We frequent this restaurant quite a bit, service is always top notch, hip crowd (yes, because we are hip). Go check it out!

LEAVE A COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Jeremy Chou Photoworks. Make your own badge here.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP