Saturday, January 2, 2010

WEBSITE IS GOING ONLINE....NOW!!!



www.jeremychouphotoworks.net

It's official!! Redesign for the website is done done, and done. I will still be updating portfolio section and some more information about the company, but overall I am finally done! Here are some key additions to the website;

1. There will be a link to my new online gallery. Now even grandma in North Dakota can see the photos and order prints! The company I chose was www.smugmug.com. They offer a variety of products that I think will be very popular! Including canvas prints!

the online gallery will be hosted at http://jeremychouphotoworks.smugmug.com/

2. New rates are in effect for 2010! But if you've contacted me in 2009, the old rate is still good.

3. Since I have the absolute BEST clients in the whole wide world, we are starting a section called "raves." When clients send us nice things we will be posting that in this section.

4. There will be an additional section under portfolio that will be a mixed bag of all pictures I've taken. Although my main passion is people, sometimes I will still take photos of landscape, architecture, random objects, or just whatever that catches my eye.

If you have ANY comments about the website I'd absolutely LOVE to hear from you. drop me a line at jeremy@jeremychouphotoworks.net

0 people commented on this post:

LEAVE A COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Jeremy Chou Photoworks. Make your own badge here.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP