Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



Happy new year! Other than Christmas, this is probably the most exciting time of the year for me. Altough I am usually in bed before the ball drops, I just love all the excitement, TV specials (oh yes, who can miss Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo on the kissing platform this year? not me! If you didn't catch the sarcasm, there was sarcasm)and all the build up until the final moment. I thought about maybe going to a place where there is new year's eve celebration...but then I like my sleep better.

So, in lieu of some fantastic firework photos, I am going to announce some new changes.

1. We will have a new blog!! Yes, I will have to depart with my beloved blogspot. You have served me well.

2. I'd like for the blog to be more interactive! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE, did I say LOVE comments??

3. There will be a new area with a link to online gallery. I still have not quite decided on this one. Flickr has served me well so far, but I would like to move to a more pro-level gallery viewing experience. Be on the look out for that.

4. New rates will be in effect! It will be included in the final launch of the website.

That's about all I can think of at this point. I would like to thank everybody that follows my blog on a regular basis (Kazakhstan, Holla!) and thanks for your patience in this transitional period. This is a very exciting time for me, and thanks for being part of the process and watch us grow as a business! Cheers!

0 people commented on this post:

LEAVE A COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Jeremy Chou Photoworks. Make your own badge here.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP