Sunday, February 7, 2010

BABY JAYCE PORTRAIT SESSION

JAYCE FINAL

Intorducing Baby Jayce!! You might remember from my previous post, I shot this gorgeous family a few months ago for a family/maternity session, and here's the little guy that was hiding in mommy's belly. He's absolutely perfect in everyway and I am so honored the family asked me back to take more pictures of the baby. We 'tried' to get big brother AJ in on a few shots, but you can see from below we were able to get ONE shot in for the two brothers. Enjoy the pictures.

Oh, I am also trying out a few different things with the picture formatting and logo...it's a work in progress and I welcome any comment. Thanks!


JAYCE MONTALVO BLOG copy


IMG_1732


IMG_1858


IMG_1722

Big brother AJ hiding under the bed because he didn't want to take a picture! It turned out he had a valid excuse...he was running a high fever! I guess I'll just have to come by the third time, ha.

IMG_1833 copy

the ONLY shot I got of the two brothers.

IMG_1772

Love the closing shot.

2 people commented on this post:

julie February 12, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

hi Jeremy,

My husband and I met you at the park today. You take beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Julie

Anonymous,  February 12, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

Thanks Julie! Feel free to send me any information on that photo club you had mentioned, I would love to go check it out. my email is jeremy@jeremychouphotoworks.net

LEAVE A COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Jeremy Chou Photoworks. Make your own badge here.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP